Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Randomness


Just a random list of my life right now...
  • I'm not expecting a valentines day card or flowers today, my prince is still out there somewhere (or not?); I'll just quietly enjoy the princess lillies (above) in my garden and kitty cuddles from Ruby and Bella
  • the single girls are having a dinner party tonight at Pat's home; I've bought the girls each a pretty bowl filled with chocolates and decorated with hearts
  • I've made an offer on a new home in Boskruin - so scary and exciting!
  • I tidied my messy office early this morning, the clutter on my desk was driving me crazy
  • Leonie and I are in the final stages of planning and booking our trip to Alaska; we may just stop off and say hello to Mickey at Disney on our way there
  • I have completed several pages in my mini travel album
  • I am managing to drink at least 1,5 liters of water on most days - go me!
Happy Valentines day everyone!

1 comment: