The SCRAP ADDICTS : Linda, Leonie, Alison, Lynette and Lynn
The scrap addicts have been together since 1998, and we scrap together once a month on a Saturday. We schedule the dates a year in advance - "if it's not in the diary, it won't happen". We sometimes have to change the dates because life happens, but generally, we are pretty regular with our monthly scrap date.
We also save money each month for an annual scrapbooking retreat in December at a beautiful location. When the time comes, everything is paid for, and all we need to do is pack our scrap supplies, and enjoy a whole weekend of scrapbooking.
I really enjoy scrapping with this special group of ladies. The benefits of scrapping with a group are:
- we inspire each other creatively
- we learn from each other - scraplifting is very common
- we really enjoy each others' company and laugh a lot when we are together
- occasionally we talk more than we scrap, but we also do a whole lotta scrapping
- scrapbooking is our therapy, we can talk through life's challenges, get and give advice while indulging in paper, ribbon and embellishments
- I scrap a lot more with the group than when I scrap on my own
I feel really blessed to be part of this special group of ladies.