Friday, June 24, 2011

Mini books

I love making mini books, as gifts or just as a keepsake to enjoy myself.  When I find mini books that I like, I buy a couple, even if I don't have a project in mind.  This has been useful, because I often decide on the spur of the moment to make a mini book gift for someone (I work best under pressure!).


This mini book was part of a class I attended and the pages were in a kit form.  This book is a personal keepsake about my family; we all have very busy lives, we live far apart, sometimes we like each other and sometimes we really can't get along...just a normal family.  Some of these photo's are not ideal for scrapping a 12x12 layout, but they are real and true to who we are as a family.

"Having a family is like having a bowling alley installed in your brain"   
                                                                          ** Martin Mull **



I love using my stamps - definitely one of the scrapbooking tools that I use a LOT

More stamps, a little flower, and title letters
cut out on my friend Leonie's cricut machine



I love circles, on paper, clothes, furniture, anyplace is good to add a circle



No comments:

Post a Comment