Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Babysitting

Robbie and Tonia went to see Metallica on Saturday night - a belated birthday prezzie for Robbie.  I was asked to babysit, and I was rather nervous!  I have never looked after the girls without their parents being around, but I'm pretty self-reliant, so thought I would be fine.  And I was.  Robbie and Tonia left for FNB stadium at 4.30pm on Saturday, and got home at 1.30 the next morning.

the badass parents off to see Metallica
 
I managed to bath, feed and get the girls to sleep without too much hassle.  I even made a spinach strata for breakfast the next morning, and painted my nails.  What I didn't do was have a decent supper (what's wrong with cheesecake for dinner??) or get to the loo until my bladder felt like bursting.  Looking after 2 little people is a hard job, so all honour and respect to mommies and daddies out there!
 






 
Elizabeth is going through a phase where she doesn't want me to take photos of her, so funny!

4 comments:

  1. The little ones are adorable. You are very brave babysitting.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Aunty Ali ... I knew you could do it!!!!

    You are also a VERY special sister to brave baby sitting while the 'badass'parents get some date time.

    The girls are so gorgeous and it is funny that Katie is only to happy to have photos taken and Princess E is the absolutely opposite (at the moment!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. can we make it a once a month aarrangment. The girls love you such that is why they were so well behaved. ANd Melatonin helps

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is really helpful regarding all educational knowledge I earned. It covered a great area of subject which can assist a lot of needy people. Everything mentioned here is clear and very useful.
    บริษัท แม่บ้าน

    ReplyDelete