Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend in review

I spent this very cold and wet weekend scrapbooking with my friend Lynn at Cullinan Diamond Lodge.  Cheryl organised the weekend, and the pages were lovely.  I only got to the Lodge on Saturday morning at 9 (everyone else arrived on Friday afternoon), but I managed to catch up and complete 12 pages.
 

  

The gardens at the Lodge have been renovated, the garden is now gorgeous!
The rest of the Lodge needs an overhaul and lots of maintenance
 



 
The mist was thick outside our bedroom on Saturday morning

 
Lynn's motto is "if it moves, ink it"
 




2 comments:

  1. An awesome photo journal of your weekend away. I can see you had loads of creative fun.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review of the weekend my friend. I REALLY enjoyed spending time with you and completing all those gorgeous pages!!!

    Have a great week and enjoy Cape Town.

    ReplyDelete