Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hello May

Hello May.  Hello Autumn with your beautiful colours.  Hello crunchy leaves.







my Bold Intentions for May are:
  1. continue uncluttering and tidying my craft room (this is a beeeg job!)
  2. get rid of the awful beige office blinds throughout my home - the wooden blinds have been installed on some of the windows, I've bought some curtains for the rest of the windows, now I just need to get curtain rails
  3. plan a little holiday and a road trip
  4. just breathe and go more slowly...I feel that I want to read and crochet and just be gentle with myself
Once again, these tasks are not overwhelming on paper. The hard part is actually doing them in addition to working full day.

What are YOUR bold intentions for May?

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful seasonal pics. By just writing down intentions is already a step closer to achieving them. Enjoy the public holiday.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos my friend and your bold intentions are great.

    I have two ...
    1. get back to walking and eating well;
    2. get on top of the scrapbook jobs I have ~ and have fun doing them.

    Thanks for a lovely day today ... what a great way to start a new month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many window blinds are made with slats of fabric, wood, plastic, or metal that adjust by rotating from an open position to a closed position by allowing slats to overlap..

    Exteriors Shades

    ReplyDelete