Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend in review

The Scrap Addicts scrapped at Lynn's home on Saturday.  It was great to have the whole team together for a change

Lynn, Linda, Alison and Leonie, with Lynette in front

Lisa from cupcake2delite made these gorgeous cappuchino cupcakes for our dessert on Saturday - they were absolutely delicious!

Little works of art!

Ruby is my 'bookclub in bed' partner; she interferes more than she helps.  She chews my pens, attacks the tassels on my bookmarks, and distracts me with her cute and adorableness.  Adore you miss Ruby!

On Sunday, I did quite a bit of Bible study (this is an awesome study and is blessing me out of my socks), and then pottered around at home finishing my scrap layouts from Saturday, and did some word art doodling.  I like to potter around; I think that is my new career goal.

3 comments:

  1. My mouth is watering just looking at those beautiful cupcakes. I hope they tasted as good as they look?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delighted you enjoyed your cupcakes Alison and a huge thank you for featuring them on your blog. I had fun catching up on your weekend news and other posts.
    So cool to see pics of you scrapping with Lisa at the Memory Shed and have fun with your bow maker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saturday scrapping was a delight ~ and the cupcakes ... heavenly!!!!
    Miss Ruby sure is a distracting force to be reckoned with!!!!

    ReplyDelete