Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Layout to share

This is the layout that I completed at the class on Saturday at The Memory Shed...

Lisa helped me to cut out the letters on the left as they are part of the background paper.  It was a little difficult for me as I am not good with a craft knife

Lisa introduced us to this little "ribbon bow maker tool thingy".  I use a lot of ribbon on my pages, so I'm happy to have a thingy that makes neat little bows for me (oh dear - am I becoming 'gadget-girl'??)


4 comments:

  1. Dear Gadget Girl, I am so chuffed with my gadget as well. Your page is beautiful. One day when I want to do this, I will call upon you to assist with how to start with these beautiful letters that just make this page so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout. I can do with one of those "ribbon thingies";-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout "Gadget Girl". I am going to show my hubby the ribbon thingie and ask him to make me one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are enjoying your 'new gadget' Alison, I think it is one of the best inventions ever!!!

    ReplyDelete