Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Weekend in review

I was forced into taking an involuntary blog break last week because of extreme stress; last week was one of the toughest weeks ever.  Family drama.  Enough said.  I'm sure you'll understand.  We all have times in our lives when our hearts are broken, our spirit is crushed and putting one foot in front of another is just so hard.

I made sure that I had a gentle weekend filled with whispers and comforts.


I spent Saturday morning doing erands at Cresta shopping centre.  I bought miss Elizabeth some warm winter clothes


I love magazines and regularly trip over piles of magazines around my home.  I'm now buying decorating magazines to get ideas for my new home


Miss Ruby got a new scratch post which looks just like the throne for a princess.  Which she is.


I had over R1 000-00 worth of photos printed.  I have not done any printing for a while, so it was time to catch up and get organised


My friend Lynette and I went scrapping at the Memory Shed on Saturday afternoon.  Loved it.  Lisa helped us put together lovely layouts, and fed us lots of hot tea and vanilla cake.  What's not to like?





I put this pack of supplies together for my friend Pat who is just getting back into scrapbooking.


This is Pat and the layout that she made with the supplies that I put together for her.  We spent the whole of Sunday scrapping.  Pat managed to complete this 1 page plus another double layout - awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Once again, WOW, Alison, what a nice blog, well done. And thanks so much for inspiring me once again to start scrapping. I am really enjoying it very much. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ali, Sorry to hear about the family drama ~ I pray that it will eventually come to and end real soon.

    Oh that I had a magic wand!!! Those clothes that you got for Princess E would be my size!!! LOL!!

    Pat's page looks really great ... I am so delighted that you have inspired her to scrapbook again.

    ReplyDelete