Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Weekend in review

I enjoyed a lovely relaxed easter weekend, but also got a lot of tidying up and other tasks done.


Love my Easter shopping bag (from Woolworths of course)
 
These gorgeous porcelain bowls were hostess gifts for the people I visited over Easter; I filled them with chocolates and nuts

So glad that I got to spend lots of time with miss Ruby

Sunday lunch with my sister Caron, her mom Brenda and aunt Colette

I organised and filed all my scrap pages for 2010 - 2 completed albums.  I also managed to scrap several pages this weekend; I'll share them later in the week

My niece, Katharyn, was born at 07h15 this morning. 
Can't wait to meet her!  Welcome little one.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Aunty Ali ~ She looks gorgeous!!! Glad you had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cute baby, congratulations xxx

    ReplyDelete