Tuesday, January 3, 2012

One little word


My one little word for 2012 is MOVE...
  • MOVE towards creating the life that I really want
  • MOVE forward to make my creative dreams a reality by taking just a few steps forward
  • MOVE more physically to get fit, strong and healthy
  • MOVE away from laziness, procrastination and fear
  • MOVE the clutter out of my home

  • MOVE more slowly and gently with the things that really matter to me - prayer, rest, connecting with friends and family, my health, and enjoying nature and the outdoors

  • maybe even MOVE house this year

If you need more inspiration for your one little word, head on over to Ali Edwards' blog

What's your one little word this year?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your word ... It makes so much sense.

    My word is Consistent ~ which I want to apply to spending time with my boys / scrapbooking / exercising / watching what I eat / blogging.

    I hope that 2012 is going to be a fantastic year in which you see many of your hopes and dreams realised. And I look forward to our continued friendship.

    ReplyDelete