Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cupcakes and cardmaking

Lynn and I are both Capricorns.  As a birthday celebration, I arranged a cupcakes and cardmaking morning at Scrap-a-doodles on Saturday.  9 of us inked and stamped and embossed and had a great time; many of us went home covered in glitter and ink - LOL!

The gorgeous crafty girls

The Scrap Addicts

The birthday girls - Lynn's birthday was on 13 January and mine on the 17th

the stamping and inking station

my sister Caron with our teacher for the morning - Annemarie

this was Caron's first crafting class, she did so well!

Lynette shows off 2 of her cards

Leonie's masterpiece of lace and gold glitter

Linda's gorgeous cards

Caron is hopefully now also addicted to crafting!  Everyone needs a hobby

of course there were cupcakes, these vanilla beauties and my new favourites - red velvet cupcakes

It was such a fun morning and I loved spending time with Caron

1 comment: