Thursday, January 5, 2012

Layout to share

You may be ready to scrap your Christmas photos already, so herewith 2 more festive layouts to share.  I am usually good at using just one piece of patterned paper to make a double page layout, so my patterned paper goes quite far.  I am listening to my friend Lynn and using my stash as much as possible.





Not sure why the photos are so bad.  Sorry.

I'm pottering around in my scrap room.  A little bit every other day.  Repacking.  Reorganising.  Getting rid of old supplies and paper that I don't love.  I'm also registered over at Big Picture for 2 e-courses.  I'll share more soon.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layouts ~ I am glad that you are using your stash. Good luck with the clean-up and also with your Big Picture e-courses.

    ReplyDelete