Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Layout to share

I know.  It's only week 2 of January.  But I have already been for 2 walks in the last 2 days.  I'm just saying.  Gotta keep moving.  Here is a layout to share called WALK.  I schedule hiking / rambling dates with friends about every 6 weeks; we walked at Groenkloof Nature Reserve on this day.  Love that place.


And I love this layout about Numbers.  I was journalling one day when all these numbers came into my head.  Numbers relating to my real life.  My one life.  Big scary numbers!


"For a long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin - real life. 
But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. 
At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life.
This perspective has helped me to see there is no way to happiness. 
Happiness is the way.  Be happy now.  Right where you are.
So treasure every moment you have and remember that time waits for no one"
                                                                                    **anon**

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ali, I am so proud of you for moving. I am planning to start my walking regimen again next week ~ this week is still filled with getting everything up to date so that I can fly. Love these two pages ~ Thanks for sharing. I also love the quote.

    ReplyDelete