Monday, October 17, 2011

Settling in

Hello.  It's been a while since I've blogged, since I've been in touch with my normal daily routine and my everyday life.  I'm still settling in after 3 fantastic weeks in Italy with my friend Leonie van den Berg.  More on our trip soon, but herewith some words and photo's to describe this magical journey...

Words...
  • breathtaking
  • enchanting
  • new friends
  • delicious food and drink
  • gelato
  • Leonie is the world's best travel companion - THANKS my friend for an awesome time!
  • daily chats with Ali Edwards and Paolo Liloc
  • easy hassle-free travel
  • new smells, tastes, sights and sounds
  • riding on planes, boats, trains, cars, buses, ferries and a funiculare
  • photographer's heaven
  • walking great distances every day
  • so very grateful for this experience
We arrive in Venice and a vaporetti (water taxi) takes us to our hotel

    Bellini's (prosecco and peach juice) at Harry's Bar in Venice
    Fun in the Lindt store in Florence
    The bridges of Florence over the Arno river
    A scrap class with Ali Edwards in Tuscany
I'll share lots more when I get my breath back.  Chat soon

No comments:

Post a Comment