Monday, October 31, 2011

Reasons to be cheerful

I really don't like Mondays.  I constantly try to find ways to make Mondays meaningful and joyful and just a bit more bearable.  So in my ongoing attempts, here are my

reasons to be cheerful
  • I got to scrap with the Scrap Addicts on Saturday - it was awesome!  We did some stamping and embossing (thanks for helping me Lynn!) and I started working on a mini gift album for my mom for Christmas
  • we had quite a bit of rain over the weekend in Johannesburg
  • I have aircon in my car - to keep me cool during the scorching midday summer heat
  • my friend Greg (a helicopter pilot in Mauritius) is coming to visit for a few days this week
  • SERVD will be delivering all my dinners in November - it will save me sooo much time and I'l be eating healthy meals
  • I've made really good progress with my Christmas shopping, I'm probably about 80% done
  • my friend Lynn is going to help my sister unclutter her home; this will make Rose-Marie feel a bit more in control as she fights cancer
  • the Lions beat the Sharks in the rugby final on Saturday (yeah - I know, I dislike rubgy as much as Mondays, but hey, scraping the bottom of the barrel here!)
What are YOUR reasons to be cheerful this morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment