Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Just a list

Just a little list this morning...

wearing : flowers by kenzo
eating : Woolworths low fat caramel yoghurt
reading :  "29 gifts" by Cami Walker
listening : to the summer birdsong in my garden
feeling : constantly exhausted
hoping : for a miracle healing for Rose-Marie
trying : to get back into a good food and exercise routine
wanting : to spend more time art journaling and scrapping
need to : finish downloading and printing my holiday photo’s
working on : the challenge to have a more gentle and creative life NOW
wishing : I could get to grips with the clutter monster in my home
can’t wait : for the summer rains to come
enjoying : my summer garden...



the last of the winter pansies

princess lillies


"hey mom, watcha doing?"

miss Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment