Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A photo journal of Italy

Still settling in and getting my life back together.  So grateful that I was able to go on this adventure.  Some photo's to share of our magical trip to Italy...

Dusk at St. Marc's Piazza in Venice


The 'fake' David in Florence


Looking out over the Duomo in Florence


Organic food for lunch


Hanging out with Ali Edwards on the Cinque Terra



The town of Vinchi




At Slitti Chocolate Shop with Jim West, Founder of ScrapMap


Jim is crazy fun!


Cheers Leonie!


This photo cracks me up!  Taken in Sienna


The bronze David (I never did get to see the original)



Leonie and I with Ali and her long-time friend, Paolo


Remarkably chirpy at the airport in Germany


Heading home - snow on the Alps


Home at last with precious children; Miss Ruby would not get off my lap


No comments:

Post a Comment