Thursday, October 27, 2011

Made in Italy

The joy of my Italian holiday is starting to fade as my 'real life' intrudes.  Here are some final photo's to share..

The Ali Edwards ScrapMap Bella Tuscany Group in Florence

A last gelato in Florence before flying home to Africa

Handbags and shoes are my passion. 
I usualy buy a few (ok - several) handbags on each holiday.
This leather bag is a thing of beauty to me - soft buttery leather - love it!

And another handbag

filled with hot orange suede, it can be turned inside-out
so I have 2 bags for the price of 1

a gorgeous leather purse which I bought at the San Lorenzo Market in Florence
this was a gift for my younger sister Caron

the inside of the purse

and an Italian leather pencil bag to put into above handbags

hand-stitched leather kitty key rings

I bought a few Italian kitties as stocking-fillers

Of course I bought several scarves.  The Italian ladies stylishly throw on a
scarf with everything they wear - us tourists copied them. 
But we sweltered in the summer heat wearing scarves.
We didn't care, we wore them anyway.

I have a tradition to buy treats for my kitty children wherever I travel in the world. 
They have had kitty treats from London, Singapore, New York, and now Italy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment