Hello Spring. Welcome! Come on in, and make yourself at home. I am so pleased to see you, with your coat of new green and little pink and white and red and orange and blue buds.
As spring finally arrives, I'M WORKING ON...
- getting through a monster workload in the next 4 weeks before I go to Italy
- reducing the dark pigmentation on my face (from too many years spent birdwatching outdoors) by going for regular glycolic peels at Placecol
- printing and getting ready to scrap a ton of photo's of my niece Elizabeth
- exercising more - walking, kickboxing and doing kettlebell swings
- letting go of clothes that I love but don't fit or are now just too worn out
- collecting school shoes and socks for Kingsway Christian School