Thursday, September 22, 2011

Layouts to share

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see"
                    ** John Burroughs **

I'm frazzled, working incredibly long hours, my back has gone into spasm from constantly leaning over my laptop, just another 2 days and then I am on leave.  I got an email from Ali Edwards (how cool is that?!) which lists the supplies needed for our classes in Tuscany, Italy.  I'm not yet excited about my holiday because of the monster workload on my desk.  By Sunday it will probably all start becoming more real, what to pack, what's the weather like in Italy next week, I miss my kitties already, things I need to buy for the trip like a BIG memory card for my camera, I miss my kitties, what novel should be in my carry-on bag, hope we get good seats on the plane.....miss my kitties already...sigh...

A few more layouts of my beloved Elizabeth to share...

I'm having fun with mixing Tim Holtz inks on chipboard
















I just LOVED doing these pages.  It was fun and lighthearted to play with girly-girl pictures and colours and embellishments instead of my usual travel layouts.  My baby niece inspires my scrapbooking - love you miss Elizabeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment