- I put down 5 bags of lawn dressing and planted 5 trays of seedlings in the garden yesterday - official preparation for the arrival of spring in a months' time
- the weather in Johannesburg is very cold and overcast today - we do not expect rain in Winter in this part of the country, so this is very unusual
- I leave for Italy in 6 weeks' time; it is 22 degrees in Venice right now
- the National Planning Commission has released its first report on South Africa - it is both positive and equally scary on the prospects of this beautiful country
- I'm dabbling in a bit of art journalling; it's a work in progress and a journey of discovery. Not really sure what it means to me. I won't overthink it.
Monday, August 15, 2011
just some randomness this morning...