Friday, July 15, 2011

Layout to share

"Close your eyes and tap your heels together three times.   And think to yourself, there is no place like home"     **The Wizard of Oz**

Oh joy - it's Friday, my favourite week day.  I'm looking forward to spending some quiet time at home this weekend, just pottering around, maybe scrapping a few pages, maybe just settling onto the couch with a book in hand and a cat on my lap.

Before I go, a layout to share..

17 photo's on this layout and some journalling!  I love this layout.
It reminds me of a very happy weekend with special friends
I didn't want to do another layout on the same topic so I chose
my favourite photo's from the weekend and used
a pagemaps idea by Becky Fleck to fit it all in

Some chipboard letters, felt ribbon and lots of yummy paper

No comments:

Post a Comment