Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mexican hotties

I hosted a mexican dinner for friends last Saturday, such fun!  You will have seen all these people in previous scrapbook pages.  Pat and Marlene made the starters accompanied by Margarita's, I served tacos with spicy mince, chillies, sour cream and cheese, and Cathy brought cheesecake - we didn't care that it wasn't a mexican dessert because it was delicious.

Good friends, good food and memorable moments - that's a great evening for me

The mexican hotties (LOL)

Pat and Marlene.  They drove all the way to my home dressed like this
but no-one really noticed because it was already so dark outside

Cathy and I; Cathy brought the scenery - ze cactus centrepiece

Pat made the starter of nachos and guacamole - yum!

1 comment:

  1. What sexy Mexicans you girls made!!! Definitely a stunning page in the making.

    ReplyDelete