Sunday, May 8, 2011

Bits 'n pieces

It was a wonderfully lazy weekend; it rained most of Saturday so I spent time in my scrap room and scrapped 4 pages.  I have bought an external hard drive to back up my photo's - busy with that now.  It's hard to decide which are 'must keep' photo's and which can be deleted, so I'm probably going to keep most of my photo's.

"To have a satisfying life,
you need good friends,
plenty to do, and a
job that means something to you"
**Anon**

It's Mothers Day, and I'm celebrating good friends and plenty to do.  Lynn, Richard and I walked at the Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens at 08h00 this morning; we hike together about every 6 weeks.  The ground was soggy after all the rain; it was beautiful being outdoors.  A gentle stroll turned into some serious walking up and down hills, and we climbed to the top of the waterfall - phew!  We saw the Black Eagles on their nest below.  Our reward was the satisfaction of choosing to be active (as part of my MOVE MORE, EAT LESS goal), and a hot breakfast in the Eagles Fayre restaurant.

Yep, we climbed all the way up here from way down there

me with Lynn and Richard at the top of murder hill

Now... about that job that means something...

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment