Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Layout to share

Good morning world.  William and Kate are now married and Osama is dead.   This moment in our history feels huge and significant and maybe just a bit scary. 

Some comforting Oprah wisdom at this time... "no matter what is happening in my life, your life, our world, that sun is going to keep rising, and I trust in the power that allows that to occur.  I call it sunrise faith.  Sunrise faith is knowing that you will make it through.  It's believing in abundance and your own worthiness"

Easter has come and gone.  I really enjoyed the public holidays and time off, the opportunity to go slowly and pause, often.  I scrapped a delicious pile of pages - a total of 28 pages during April!  This page was inpired by Margie Romney-Aslett, who was in South Africa recently with Tim Holtz.

My scrapping style is usually quite classical and orderly, so I really enjoyed doing this less orderly, somewhat crazy page.  Feel free to scraplift and copy this page.




1 comment: