Thursday, May 5, 2011

Layouts to share

With the easter weekend just gone by, here are some travel layouts to share.  Both layouts are from a trip to Richmond in the Northern Cape; this little town is roughly halfway between Johannesburg and Cape Town, so a good place to spend the night on a long journey.  My brother Michael, lives in Richmond, a really small but historic town.  The air is wonderfully clear in the town, so the photographic opportunities are awesome - especially fabulous sunsets.

Keeping the attention on the photo's,
not too much embellishing or fiddly bits.
I used a brochure about the town as part of the story on my layout

I hand cut the shapes for the title,
simple letter stickers on a double mat, raised with thick foam tape

You may have noticed - I love to use a LOT of photo's on my layouts!
I also always do some journalling on my layouts



3 'must do' things in Richmond:
  1. Enjoy a meal at Vetmuis Kombuis
  2. visit the horse museum
  3. walk around the town and take gorgeous photo's

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layouts my friend ... Can't wait to copy them. Hope you are having a stunning week.

    ReplyDelete