Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Layouts to share

As you may know, I have cut most carbs out of my diet for the last 6 weeks and have been moving my butt a whole lot more.  I have lost 5 kilograms.  And now my weight is stuck.  I am walking and running and kickboxing and staying away from the sugar and carbs, but - stuck!  Sheesh.  I need to rethink what I'm doing without over-reacting.  Go and take a look at Cathy Zielske's blog today; I love her honesty about the battle with her weight

A couple of layouts to share

I always add lots of photo's, and just a few embellishments
I love the effect of the paper strips, and use this idea often. 
I have used a Martha Stewart punch around the edges

The T!m Holtz ticket words are ideal for this page
about my sweet niece, Elizabeth

This is my 2009 album, too fat ya think? 
I'm not sure how to split it because when I put the pages
into 2 separate albums, the albums seem too small.
I'll just ponder this for a while. 

2 comments:

  1. Knowing the size of my albums you will know why I say that it looks just fine!!! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you need to blast your system to get it going again! The plateaus can be disheartening, hang in there - the main thing for me is just 'being healthier'.

    ReplyDelete