Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Christmas 2015

In the blink of an eye, Christmas is over and 2016 is rolling along at a very brisk pace.  I spent Christmas with my family in the Northwest Province.  The endless heat-wave has been terrible; fortunately it was cooler and overcast on Christmas day with a little bit of rain (thank you Lord!!)

Christmas morning


 

Katie wore this traditional Scottish dress which her late
Aunty Rosie bought in Scotland



My mom enjoyed being around all the activity
but she couldn't remember what Christmas is


 
I bought torches and headlamps for my girls

Katie was grumpy because she wasn't allowed to eat
the 2 bags of jellytots in her gift bag


Elizabeth used her new torch to check for snakes in the garden
(we only found mosquitoes, no snakes)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your Christmas Day with us Ali ... Love the photos.
    Your Mom is looking well and the girls are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete