Monday, October 13, 2014

Week in the Life

I did a Week in the Life challenge in Autumn 2010, documenting a week of everyday life in stories and photos.  I wanted to do the same this year in my 'new' home, and because a lot has changed during the last 4 years.  You've already seem some of the photos that I'll be using - my visit to Greyton and the scrapbooking weekend.  Here are a few more photos which I will be including - my business trip to Cape Town, working in Johannesburg, my home and Ruby. 
 


Vineyard Hotel in Cape Town


my latest crochet project - a shawl 

wake up face and work face 


in the traffic to work in Cape Town 


Master Chef challenge at work for our annual Wellness day 

back at the Vineyard Hotel 


home 


the traffic in Johannesburg - ugh! 

sunset on the way home 



Home 



 
I have a lot more photos of ordinary stuff like doing the washing, things I bought during the week, news stories, meals that I ate, etc. which I like to include; it's fun to look back on a few years' later.  I've printed out the photos and gathered all the bits and pieces that I want to record; now I just need to get moving.  If you want more information on this project, take a look at Ali Edwards' site (Week In The Life 2014 is happening from October 27th though November 2nd); the dates didn't work for me so I chose my own dates.

1 comment:

  1. Such gorgeous photos my friend ... I love both the wake up and work face!!!!

    Can't wait to see the project put together.

    ReplyDelete