Friday, October 31, 2014

Scrap Addicts

Our monthly Scrap Addicts gathering this month was at Linda's home.  We started later than usual - Lynn did a park run event and I slept in a bit, so we only got going after 9.  We dawdled over coffee and belated presents for Linda's birthday, and then went shopping at ScrapCrazee - a lovely shop in Meyersdal.
 



 
I'm working on my Week in the Life album
 
We eventually got round to doing some scrapbooking and had a wonderful day before Linda kicked us out we left so that she could watch the rugby (her team lost...just saying).
 
 

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is sad when your friend kicks you out of her home so that she can watch rugby!!! I must admit that I did stay a bit and watched half the rugby!

    Although late in getting started it was an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete