Friday, May 31, 2013

My family is going on  little road trip this weekend to the Northern Cape to scatter my late sister, Rose-Marie's ashes.  Rosie died on 22 December 2011 after a long battle with cancer.  Only now does it feel like the right time to let go of her ashes.
 
I made this mini album for my mom.  It contains photos of Rose-Marie and lots of place for family members to write down some of our memories of her.  It will be a very sad time for our family, but also a celebration of her life and a time to remember the good times we shared with Rose-Marie.





We know that she's waiting in heaven for us.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Alison, thinking of you during this time. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. My thoughts always wonder off to Rose-Marie and know that she was taken from us far too soon, but also know that she is waiting in heaven for us. I will never eat chicken livers peri-peri without thinking of her. She was a brave lady to the end.
    Lots of love, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my precious friend, Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers this weekend. Enjoy the memories of Rose~Marie! Love you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was gone much too soon. Ido believe that working on this mini album brought you lot of healing....sending hugs and my thoughts will be with you. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete