Friday, July 13, 2012

Randomness

I'm enjoying Susannah Conway's blog, especially her post on 5 ways to turn a day around:
  1. create a feel-good folder
  2. treat yourself
  3. look for eye candy
  4. pick up a book
  5. go for a walk outside
I need it today.  On Monday, I was feeling really blah, nothing serious, just a low grade constant level of blahness.  Know what I mean?  On Tuesday night, I developed a severe pain on the left side of my chest, and it didn't ease by Wednesday morning.  As there is heart disease on my dad's side of the family, I headed off to the doctor.  He checked me out, did an ECG, and all seems fine.  Apparently, the muscles and joints over my heart are inflamed.  What's that all about??


I'm going to visit my family in the NorthWest province this weekend.  I'm looking forward to seeing how Kataryn has grown, and of course, seeing princess Elizabeth and everyone else.

I'm off to Cape Town on Monday for a few days of work.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment