Thursday, July 12, 2012

Layout to share

Just sharing 2 recent layouts...



This past weekend, we were talking about how some scrappers stick to the same style over and over, and all their layouts eventually look the same.  Hmmm, I hope this is not true of me.  Or do I care...?  Yes, I do like to group several photos together or use lines of photos on a layout, I like circles and stamps and punches and always add journalling. 

Actually, I don't think it really matters what your pages look like.  As long as the person who is doing the scrapping is enjoying the process, then it's all good.  Scrapping really is paper therapy for the soul.  And that's what's important.

2 comments:

  1. You produce such beautiful pages, and use such nice colours that even if you are using similar layouts, the pages do differ and are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete