Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Weekend in review

As my life seems to spin out of control with Rose-Marie's illness, family dramas and the usual end-of-year chaos at work, I reach more and more for crafts to soothe my battered soul.  Paper and photo's and stories comfort me.

This was my weekend...

the first Christmas mince pies of the season.  perfect with hot coffee.
I spent the day scrapping with some of the Scrap Addicts on Saturday

5 pages for a page challenge that the Scrap Addicts are doing for December
the theme is a page "all about me".  will share the details after 12 December

I am warming to the idea of having buttons on a scrap page.
I'm am a reforming 'button on a scrap page hater'

making some tags for the Scrap Addicts gift bags for our Christmas Scrapathon

the summer rains have finally arrived

I lay down on the grass for a while on Sunday. 
a rare photo of miss Bella at kitty eye level.
the white flecks in her usually black face are signs of extreme stress.
the vet and I are monitoring her.  poor baby

as usual, my angel is chilled and playful and inquisitive.
love you miss Ruby