Yep - there are just 46 days to Christmas. I'm grateful that I have already done a big chunk of gift shopping, so I don't feel frazzled about what still needs to be done. It may be an illusion, but I'm feeling slightly in control of things at this stage.
As we head to Christmas, I want to remember
- that Christmas is about the gift of life and love and people
- that it's not about money and the stuff under the tree
- to make time to spend with the special people in my life
- to find joy in the season, and not get hooked into the drama
- to go more slowly and savour this special time
- to be kind and gentle with myself
And of course Christmas is about scrapping. Here is a festive layout to share.