Wednesday, November 9, 2011

46 days to Christmas

Yep - there are just 46 days to Christmas.  I'm grateful that I have already done a big chunk of gift shopping, so I don't feel frazzled about what still needs to be done.  It may be an illusion, but I'm feeling slightly in control of things at this stage.

As we head to Christmas, I want to remember
  • that Christmas is about the gift of life and love and people
  • that it's not about money and the stuff under the tree
  • to make time to spend with the special people in my life
  • to find joy in the season, and not get hooked into the drama
  • to go more slowly and savour this special time
  • to be kind and gentle with myself
And of course Christmas is about scrapping.  Here is a festive layout to share.
 




1 comment:

  1. Hi Ali, Absolutely gorgeous pages my friend. Lynn

    ReplyDelete