Monday, March 7, 2011

Soul Restoration

I have finally finished my Soul Restoration e-course by Melody Ross, see www.bravegirlsclub.com

The course outline : a lot of the content is very deep and very personal so I can only share a bit with you.  The lessons were great, some of which were about letting go of past hurts, a timeline of your life to date (I'm not quite finished with this little project yet), embracing our weak parts, celebrating the success of doing things despite all the challenges in our life ('she did it anyway"), identifying patterns in our life which support or sabotage us, and then making promises to myself.  

From a practical perspective: I had a few problems downloading the pdf files and the videos but eventually managed (after applying lots of patience).  I work on 3G, so if you have an ADSL line, you will manage more easily.

Here are some of the pages from my album...







What happens after the course?  I have decided that I will take some of the lessons / promises and transfer them onto 'truth cards' that I can keep in my bag as a constant reminder to self about how I want my life to be different / better. 

Was it worth it : absolutely YES, but you must set aside time to focus on the lessons, watch all the videos and do the projects.  You also need time to reflect on the learnings

No comments:

Post a Comment