Friday, March 11, 2011

Rejection

Some comfort today from Christian author Beth Moore...

I have chosen you and will not throw you away. 
Don't be afraid for I am with you. 
Don't be discouraged, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you.
I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.
Isaiah 41:9-10

If you've suffered a serious case of insecurity, you need to make sure that you're letting God tend to it.  Putting up a front doesn't work.  God knows exactly what happened and what a toll it took.  He knows the number it played on your mind.  Let Him bring you peace.  Let Him tell you you're worth wanting, loving, even liking, pursuing, fighting for, and yes beloved, worth keeping.
Whatever you do, don't reject the only One wholly incapable of rejecting you.


Blessings and joy to you this weekend and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment