Sunday, May 17, 2015

Harties Cableway

I don't like attending work events after hours as I spend more than enough time at work with my colleagues during the day.  But my 'one little word' for 2015 is FUN so I organized a team event for 28 people on Saturday.  Our employees and family and friends spent the day at the Hartbeespoort Cableway in Magaliesburg, and we had an awesome day out.  I really really enjoyed it. 
 


We started gathering from 08h30 onwards and after the exhilarating ride up the cableway, we dawdled over coffee. 



the ancient old cable cars - I rode in one of these many years ago! 

I took my beautiful sister Caron along
 

At 10h30, I hosted a quiz, and we then divided everyone into teams for a digital scavenger hunt.  The teams had to take photos on their mobile phones of 30 different things on the mountain top including bugs, the old cable cars, various signs and other fun items.  A member of the team had to be in each photo, and the judging was done on the most creative photos.  It was such fun and everyone seemed to enjoy it.


the paragliders drifted along beside the circling vultures






 


the winning team received a monster box of chocolates

 
We then had lunch and people slowly started to head home in the late afternoon.  I loved spending the day with my sister Caron.
 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun event ... You are so good at doing things like this my friend.

    Lovely photos!!!

    ReplyDelete