Friday, May 15, 2015

15 Things

15 things on 15/5/15...

I've finally relented and upgraded my beloved iPhone 4 to an iPhone 6.  Looking through the photos on my old phone, I see images of many of the things that I love.  Here are 15 of the photos...


My darling Ruby - there are at least 50 photos of her on my phone.  Mama loves you princess!

 
  

  


My nieces Elizabeth and Katy - they live 2 hours away, so my brother Robbie and his wife Tonia are very good at keeping me connected by regularly sending photos of the girls to me

  

  




My family - I don't see them often so when I had a last minute brunch with my sister Caron, brother Shaun, his wife Leanne and their daughters Jamie and Anna, I had to use my mobile phone because I forgot my camera at home






The Scrap Addicts - love these ladies!  Here we're being silly, acting surprised that a page designed by Lynette was completed with photos (many of her layouts have no photos - she says she'll finish them later)


1 comment: