Sunday, August 11, 2013

Weekend in review

Friday was a public holiday so I got to enjoy a lovely long weekend.  I was up early on Friday morning to make lemon and yogurt cupcakes before Lynn arrived to spend the day scrapbooking with me.  It was a really chilly and wet day - perfect for scrapbooking with my BFF!
 



 
 
On Saturday, it was garden clean-up day, and my garden is now almost ready for spring planting; just need a gazillion bags of compost to go into the ground.
 


 
 
On Sunday, I relaxed, read a lot, laughed at miss Ruby stalking the pigeons, and made some lasagne - one to eat and 2 for the freezer.  I also started filing a huge pile of completed scrapbook layouts.
 



 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful weekend ... I loved spending Friday with you and thanks for spoiling me with cupcakes ... they were DELICIOUS!!!

    Well done on all the progress you made on the weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete