Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lounge makeover

I bought 2 chocolate brown leather couches and a lazyboy chair - I call it my herd of cows!  It's probably the one thing I regret buying for my new home.  I should have waited until I moved into my home and lived here for a while before deciding on new lounge furniture.  Anyhow...they're here, so I have to learn to love them for the next few years.  I still need to do a lot of decorating (there are also no pictures on the walls yet), but added a touch of red to cheer my herd of cows (and me) up.  Here's what it looks like...

Before (really blah and boring)

 
 After - a bit warmer and happier



One of the new red tablecloths will find its home here.  I'm also on the lookout for a bigger coffee table.

3 comments:

  1. Looking very good Alison, very nice. And looks like Ruby likes it too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the addition of the red. I am really sure that you will grow to love your herd of cows!!! If I had a bigger lounge I would put in an offer on the cows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Ali. Cant wait to see your new home. Just think how Elizabeth is going to explore! Love u sister!

    ReplyDelete