Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Scrapbooking retreat

I have been scrapbooking with  a group called the Scrap Addicts since 1998. We scrapbook together once a month, and we set the dates a year in advance.  We also save money all year for an annual Christmas scrapbooking retreat.  This past weekend, we spent time on our annual retreat at the heavenly Maison Bordeaux guest house in Randburg - total luxury and comfort.  Here's a snapshot of the weekend...

We've just arrived on Friday afternoon - Lynn, Lynette, Leonie and I

The patio outside my bedroom

My bedroom - heavenly comfort

The living area became our scrapbook room




Lynn and I enjoy breakfast on the patio

Lynn

Dontcha love my page!?

Leonie

Lynette

Time to go home - Joyce was our hostess for the weekend and
treated us to tons of filter coffee and delicious meals


No comments:

Post a Comment