Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Random thoughts

Just some random thoughts today...
  • there was sooo little traffic on the roads this morning - is everyone (except me!) on holiday already??
  • I have a long and difficult Exco meeting today
  • I'm on the 06h00 flight to Cape Town early tomorrow morning - I hate getting up at 03h30 in the morning!
  • Through Ali Edwards, I have just discovered what 'tostadas' are - I'll try them out over the Christmas holidays
  • I may get my new car today (YAY!) - a Honda CRV; I will really miss my Hyundai Tucson
  • I'm loving the colour red right now
  • I really need to unclutter my home - a lot
  • I've been thinking a lot about how much I want to adopt a regular yoga practice in 2011.  What else are my goals for 2011...?
  • I love Nokia / hate Blackberry
a

No comments:

Post a Comment