Monday, December 13, 2010

Layout to share

I just spent the most awesome weekend at Maison Bordeaux guest house in Johannesburg.  The 4 Scrap Addicts spent the entire weekend scrapping - totally glorious but more on that later when I have some pictures (drool!) to share.  For now, see www.maisonbordeaux.co.za


This is another layout to share using just scraps and leftovers...


I encourage you to look at your scraps of paper with new eyes - they can easily become cards, gift tags, scrap pages or covers to note books for 2011.

This past weekend, we discussed how to store scraps of paper, and there was no real consensus.  Some store scraps by colour, some by pattern.  All I do is sort through my scraps every few months, toss (into the recycing bin) anything smaller than half a page (probably A5 size) and keep the rest in a plastic basket at the bottom of my scrapbooking cupboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment