Monday, October 19, 2015

Faith journalling

I spent time doing Bible study and faith journaling on Heritage day during September.  I'm participating in Stephanie Ackerman's year long Documented Faith project, but I don't do all the weekly tasks.  I don't want this to be yet another thing on my looong to-do list, so I only do what has real meaning for me.  Here are some of my recent pages...
 
 


I'm challenged and love the idea of 'radical' faith 

Radical faith is:
  • believing when I don't see it
  • obeying when I do not understand
  • persisting when I don't feel like it
  • giving when I don't have it to give
  • thanking before I receive it
  • trusting if I don't get it

 I prepare the base layout of a few pages in advance, so that once I'm ready to journal, I can get straight to it.  Here is one of my pages ready for journaling; I mostly use Ranger and Dylusions spray inks
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it awesome when we can combine our faith walk with our art. Beautiful faith journaling pages Alison.

    ReplyDelete