Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Turning 4

For someone who doesn't have children, I've become an 'expert' on gifts and birthday parties for little girls.  My niece Jamie turned 4 this past weekend, so I bravely spent 3 hours at a party with LOTS of screaming shouting noisy little people.  It was great but I was also happy to leave when I did...
 


My youngest niece, Anna 

the birthday girl with granny Brenda (my step mother)

my brother Shaun and his gorgeous wife Leanne 

with my beautiful baby sister, Caron 

my oldest niece, Melissa with her granny 

oh wow!  Jamie loves her aunty Caron's jewellery,
so she got some of her own bling as a birthday prezzie 


after all the partying, it was time to cool off in the pool

 

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you spent time with your family ... The girls are so cute.

    ReplyDelete