Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Lifestyle Garden Show

I visited the Lifestyle Garden show in Johannesburg last weekend.  The gardens are of a high standard and there are lots of inspiring ideas.  I loved the waterwise gardens, and the interesting use of metal....
 








I don't like this artificial lawn




such a cool bench!


I'm undecided - not sure if the painted metal sticks look great or tacky...


not sure about the blue but it's certainly interesting...





this was my favourite garden - the mosaic star in the ground and the concrete blocks filled with bamboo are sensational 










 
 

1 comment:

  1. Your garden is so beautiful that it should be showcased here!!!

    Some nice ideas.

    The flower in the last photo makes me think of The Grinch ... obviously just the wrong colour!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete