Our June scrap challenge - everyone designed a double page layout, which they provided in kit form for all the ladies. Our Scrap Addicts group is sooo talented!
The best things about scrapbooking for a week:
* scrapbooking for a week
* catching up and getting a lot of pages done (52 completed pages and another 6 pages that just need photos!!)
* spending time with my special friends
* great conversations
* not having to cook, clean, work or drive in traffic every day
* slow, gentle days
* the gorgeous view over the dam
* going for a walk every afternoon
The worst things about scrapbooking for a week:
* missing Ruby
* constant back ache
* very cold bathrooms in the old convent
* barking dogs at night
I LOVED this week away, and hope that we can make it an annual event!