Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Scrapbooking Retreat

The Scrap Addicts group spent the June long weekend at the Good Shepherd Retreat, and we scrapbooked non-stop - it was bliss.  We always tell people that we are 'hard-core' scrapbookers, meaning that we scrap all the time when we are together, breaking only for meals, sleep and the occasional stretch and stroll.

I've had a bit of a challenge with my photos (I'm hoping it's a computer problem and not a camera problem!), but here are a few photos from the weekend...


The Scrap Addicts enjoying the gorgeous sunset over Hartebeespoort dam - Lynette, Leonie, Alison, Linda and Lynn



I completed 16 scrapbook pages this weekend; this is
my favourite layout from the weekend...

 

2 comments:

  1. 16 pages? That is amazing...so glad you had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my friend, I agree that we are hardcore and it was an amazing weekend. You did absolutely stunning pages ~ as always!!!! Thanks for always organising these weekends for us ... they are very special!!!

    ReplyDelete